Thursday, August 24, 2006

Prague pub tips

Prague pub tips

It turned out that the notes I am taking during the talks are not coherent enough and too detailed to be published directly. It takes a lot of editing and that takes time which is hard to find. That's the reason why post dates lag behind talk dates. I will try to post a few more summaries before the end of the conference and some at a later point.

In the meantime, here are two recommendations for pubs in Prague where I have been and where you can go for lunch or dinner:

At U Stare Posty (= Old Post, Opletalova 17), you get good food at a reasonable price with a refreshing glass of Staropramen. You can sit outside in a nice backyard.

A more expensive tourist place is U Fleku (Kremencova 11) where they serve their own dark beer (13 degrees) and play accordion music.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Thomas Marquart said...

Yes, I can imagine the time it takes to write up things afterwards. It makes better articles than my "live" ones, but there would have been no chance for me writing as much as I did this way.

Not sure which is better, though.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home