Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Niveau

I just boldly claimed (last post) that communicating with the public is important and maybe even this blog is little contribution to that, or at least I would like to think so. Nevertheless, I am well aware that what I write here may sometimes be cryptic to non-astronomers. I am afraid this is unavoidable, because there is no way to write as much and at the same time write the background to make it publicly understandable. Writing popular science articles is hard work and I have little experience with it.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your feedback on how you perceive this blog, so please drop a comment.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing great. I find the cosmos cryptic, but your writing lucid.

[You could use a word processor to help with the spelling, though I have no problem with the few errors made. Admittedly, I don't. :)]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home